Welcome to Himachal Himachal Pradesh is a Indian state located in North India. Situated in the Western Himalayas, it is bordered by states…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Optional Tours
Welcome to Himachal
Himachal Pradesh is a Indian state located in North India. Situated in the Western Himalayas, it is bordered by states of Jammu and Kashmir on the north, Punjab on the west, Haryana on the southwest, Uttarakhand on the southeast, and the Tibet Autonomous Region on the east. At its southernmost point, it also touches the state of Uttar Pradesh. The state’s name was coined from the Sanskrit—Him means ‘snow’ and achal means ‘land’ or ‘abode’—by acharya Diwakar Datt Sharma, one of the state’s eminent Sanskrit scholars.
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
DAY 1: ARRIVE DELHI
On arrival at Delhi, meet and assist our representative the drive to Shimla - the thrilling combinations of Chill mountain air, orchards and colonial charms make Shimla a dream Get away. On arrival check in to the hotel and overnight stay.
DAY 2: SHIMLA
Morning after breakfast. Proceed for sightseeing of Shimla – Visit Kalabadevi Temple, Jakhu Temple, stop for a while at the beautiful stained – glass – window of Christ church. Afternoon excursion to Kufri – an exotica of nature as a place surrounded by dense forest and snow-capped mountains amidst virgin peaks and nature’s flora fauna where one can completely relax. Evening back to hotel and overnight stay.
DAY 3: SHMILA - MANALI
After breakfast depart to Manali which is a combination of natural splendour and rich cultural heritage, on arrival check in to the hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 4: MANALI
After breakfast proceed for a half day tour of Manali visiting Hadimba Devi Temple – built in the tranquil and serene woods, Vashist Bath, Tibetan Monastery and Roerich art Gallery. In the afternoon half day tour of Naggar Castle and local bazaar, ping. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 5: MANALI
After breakfast proceed for a full day tour of Rohtang Pass – The majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best, you will enjoy this snowy haven. Take a sledge ride down the slopes, try your luck climbing the little snow hills. Evening back to the hotel and overnight stay.
DAY 6: MANALI TO CHANDIGARH
After breakfast in the morning depart to Chandigarh, on arrival check in and overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 7: CHANDIGARH TO DELHI
After breakfast check out form the hotel and proceed to visit a Rock Garden, sightseeing at Pinjore – Yadavindra Garden then proceed to Delhi to depart for onward Journey.
End of tour
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Guide service where ever mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel by A/C vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Toll and parking charges
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees for sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Government service tax calculated at present 5%
- Flight ticket charges
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips, Liquor et
- All other meals which is not mentioned in the above Itinerary.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like. Landslides, road blocks et (to be borne by the client directly)
- Travel insurance
- Any other costs not mentioned under “includes” header.
No Details Found