Welcome to Dubai ! Dubai is a global city and business hub of the Middle East. It is also a major transport hub…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Optional Tours
Welcome to Dubai !
Dubai is a global city and business hub of the Middle East. It is also a major transport hub for passengers and cargo. Oil revenue helped accelerate the early development of the city, but its reserves are limited and production levels are low: today, less than 5% of the emirate’s revenue comes from oil. Dubai’s economy now relies on revenues from tourism, aviation, real estate, and financial services.
|Country||United Arab Emirates (UAE)|
|Currency||UAE dirham (AED)|
|Drives on the||right|
|Time zone||UAE Standard Time (UTC+4)|
Day 1 Arrival in Dubai: Burj Khalifa At The Top
Day 2 Half-day City Tour & Dhow Cruise
Day 3 Desert Safari (In A Land Cruiser) and Barbeque Dinner
Day 4 Day At Leisure
Suggested places: On your last day in Dubai, you can spend time shopping at the Karama Shopping Centre, if you wish to buy gifts or souvenirs. You can also visit Al Fahidi Street, lined with electronic shops for shopping electronics at tax-free prices. Alternatively, you can relax at one of the several beaches in Dubai. You can visit the Black Palace Beach for its calm waters and serene sunsets. Or you can spend time, at Al, Mamzar Beach Park, which has lush barbecue areas, playgrounds, lagoons and is perfect for an entire day. (Please note, that these are only suggested activities and are not included in the package.)
Day 5 Departure from Dubai
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Guide service where ever mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel by A/C vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Toll and parking charges
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees for sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel insurance up to 59 years of age.
- Visa charges
- Government service tax calculated at present 5%
- Flight ticket charges
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips, Liquor et
- All other meals which is not mentioned in the above Itinerary.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like. Landslides, road blocks et (to be borne by the client directly)
- Any other costs not mentioned under “includes” header.
No Details Found