Wayanad The natural scenic beauty of Wayanad and its rich natural resources offer several opportunities for adventure tourism. The hills rocks and valley…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Optional Tours
The natural scenic beauty of Wayanad and its rich natural resources offer several opportunities for adventure tourism. The hills rocks and valley which make the very unique character of Wayanad provide a lot for catering to the ever increasing demand for adventure tourist.
DAY 1: CALICUT (Arrival) - WAYANAD
On arrival at Calicut airport, meet and assist our representative and drive to Wayanad. Enroute stop for having breakfast. On arrival check in to the resort and relax. Evening proceed to visit Pookode Lake.
The most important tourist destination in Wayanad, Pookode Lake is a natural fresh water lake nestled amidst evergreen forests and wooded slopes. Surrounded by lush greenery all around, this idyllic lake, with its breath-taking scenic beauty and peaceful ambience, mesmerizes every visitor on tour to Pookode Lake. The pathway around the lake is lined by thick bushes and tall trees which further add to the overall charm. One of the main tributaries of the Kabani River.
Overnight stay at hotel
DAY 2: WAYANAD SIGHTSEEING
Morning after breakfast proceed to visit Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary.
Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary or Wayanad Wildlife is the largest wildlife sanctuary of Kerala. An impeccable area of scenic beauty and biodiversity, this place lies at the border of Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. A dense rain forest set amidst the hills of Western Ghats, the sanctuary is home to quite unique flora and fauna. The sanctuary harbours a range of animals from exotic birds, butterflies to elephants, bison, panther, wild cats etc.
Followed by you can procced to visit Edakkal Caves. Evening back to hotel and overnight stay.
Overnight stay at hotel
DAY 3: WAYANAD
Morning after breakfast, proceed to visit Banasura Sagar lake and Dam.
Followed by you can visit Kuruvadweep.
Kuruvadweep is the only island surrounded with naturally purified water source in Kerala.
Evening transfer back to hotel.
Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 4: WAYANAD – CALICUT (Departure)
Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Calicut airport for your flight back home.
Meals: Breakfast only.
End of Tour
- 3 nights Accommodation in the above hotels as per itinerary
- Daily Breakfast as per the Itinerary
- One A/c sedan for transfers and sightseeing.
- All applicable taxes and handling charges
- Government Service tax calculated at present 5%.
- Toll, Parking and driver Bata.
Wayanad – Chandragiri Banglow
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips, Liquor etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like. Landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the client directly)
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Any other costs not mentioned under “includes” header
- Guide Charges and Entrances
The rate is valid till september 30th only.
No Details Found