- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Welcome to South India
DAY 1: ARRIVE BANGALORE
Arrival at Bangalore Airport / railway station, proceed to the hotel for check in. Evening is at leisure or time permitting you can explore the local markets and shopping malls in Bangalore. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 2: BANGALORE TO MYSORE
After breakfast visit Bannerghatta National Park 25 km from Bangalore which sprawling over 104.sq.km, the National Park has at tiger and lion safari, a crocodile farm, a snake park, elephant rides, and a nature camp for children. Then visit Botanical Garden, Garden, Tippu’s Palace, proceed to Mysore which is 140 km. Then check into the hotel. Overnights stay at Mysore.
DAY 3: MYSORE TO OOTTY
After breakfast visit Maharaja Palace Chamundi Hills, Art Gallery, St. Philomena’s Church, Bull temple, proceed to Ooty, 135 kms from Mysore Known as Queen of hill stations. On arrival check in to the hotel. Evening proceed to visit Botanical Garden, this Garden wad laid out in 1847 by the Marquis of Tweedale, then governor of Madras and is spread over 22 hectares ascending the slopes on the hill at an elevation of 2400 – 2500 meters above M.S .L. Evening back to hotel and overnight stay.
DAY 4: OOTTY
After breakfast proceed to Ootty lake go for a boating, Mr. John Sullivan formed this artificial lake in the year 1824. This extends to an area of 65 acres. Then proceed to valley view, Golf Course and other attractions in Ooty. Evening back to hotel and overnight stay.
DAY 5: OOTTY TO COIMBATORE
After Breakfast you will be transferred to Coimbatore Railway station / Airport for onward journey. (Ooty to Coimbatore 80 kms)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis including breakfast in 3*/4*/5* category of hotels
- Sightseeing including entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary
- Return airport transfers
- Government service tax calculated at present 5%
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, porterage’s, laundry
- International flights, Internal flights within the destination if applicable
- Early check in and late check out
- Lunch and Dinner unless explicitly mentioned as included
- Travel Insurance
- Surcharges if any applicable during the travel period
- Anything that is not mentioned in inclusions