Russia, the world’s largest nation, borders European and Asian countries as well as the Pacific and Arctic oceans. Its landscape ranges from tundra…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Optional Tours
Russia, the world’s largest nation, borders European and Asian countries as well as the Pacific and Arctic oceans. Its landscape ranges from tundra and forests to subtropical beaches. It’s famous for Moscow’s Bolshoi and St. Petersburg’s Mariinsky ballet companies. St. Petersburg, founded by Russian leader Peter the Great, has the baroque Winter Palace, now housing part of the State Hermitage Museum’s art collection.
|Currency||Russian ruble (RUB)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Drives on the||Right|
|ISO 3166 code||RU|
DAY 01: MOSCOW ARRIVAL Arrival at Moscow international Airport and meet our local representative and transfer to Hotel. Later Check-in to hotel and take rest.
Overnights stay at hotel.
DAY 02: MOSCOW SIGHTSEEING After buffet breakfast at Hotel, Meet with English speaking Guide, proceed for city sightseeing tour of Moscow including Izmailovsky Bazar, Wooden Kremlin, Sparrow Hills, Moscow state university, White House,Moskva Embankments, Peter Columbus, Church of Christ the Saviour. Later Visit Kremlin Inside & Its Cathedrals, See Bell Tower of Ivan, Tsar Bell, Tsar Canon and Kremlin Gardens & Palace building. Afternoon Walk at Red square, admire beauty of St. Basil Cathedral, GUM the state department store and Visit Aleksandrovsk Gardens, Monument to Unknown soldier. Evening Drop at Hotel
Overnight stay in Moscow.
DAY 3; MOSCOW
After buffet breakfast at Hotel, Meet with English speaking Guide, transfer to Cosmonaut Museum. See Monument to space conquerors, VDNKh Gardens and Visit Cosmonaut Space Museum.
Later Enjoy Moscow Metro excursions, with stops at some of the most beautiful underground Metro stations known as people’s palaces. Afterwards Visit Old Arbat Street, the famous local souvenir market. Later Shopping at Gagarinsky Mall and Evening enjoy Russian Circus show at Nikulin Circus and drop at Hotel.
Overnight stay in Moscow
DAY 4; MOSCOW- ST. PETERS BURG BY HIGH SPEED TRAIN
After buffet breakfast at Hotel Free for leisure/ shopping, Transfer to Railway station and travel to St. Petersburg by SAPSAN train (SAPSAN train is high speed train cover distance of 700 km in less than 04 Hours) Meet your driver at The Railway station, Transfer to Hotel
Check-in and Overnight stay in Saint Petersburg
DAY 5; SAINT PETERSBURG
After buffet breakfast at Hotel meet your English-speaking Guide at Hotel lobby, proceed for city sightseeing tour Of St. Petersburg with photo stops including Nevsky Prospect, Kazan Cathedral, Our saviour on spilled blood, Field of Mars, Summer Garden, Peter & Paul Fortress, Neva Embankment, Rostral Columns, Egyptian sphinixes, Palace Bridge, Winter Palace, Place square, Alexander Column, St. Isaac Cathedral, Bronze Horseman etc. Later visit Hermitage Museum, World largest museum situated in Winter Palace 05 building, show cases more than 3 million exhibits. Evening transfer to Hotel.
Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 6; SAINT PETERSBURG
After buffet breakfast at Hotel, meet your English-speaking Guide at Hotel lobby and transfer to Peterhof the Summer Residence of Peter the Great and Visit Grand Peterhof Palace and visit Lower Gardens & Fountains. Return to city and shopping at Galleria Mall Evening transfer to Hotel.
Overnight stay at hotel
DAY 7; SAINT PETERSBURG
After buffet breakfast at Hotel free for leisure, Later transfer to Airport as per your flight schedule. Return home with wonderful memories.
**End of tour**
- 03 Nights’ accommodation in Moscow ( 10-13 May)
- 04 Nights’ accommodation in St. Petersburg (13-17 May)
- Daily buffet breakfast in Hotel
- Return Airport/ Railway station Transfers in Moscow private basis
- Return Railway station/ Airport transfers in St. Petersburg private basis
- Visit Kremlin Territory & Its Cathedrals, Red square
- Moscow Metro excursions, Visit Cosmonaut space museum
- Guided city tour in St. Petersburg
- Visit Hermitage Museum
- Visit Peterhof Palace & Gardens
- A/c Van for all transfers & excursions
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips, Liquor etc.
- Entrance fees, tips, non-mentioned meals, drinks, water etc.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly).
- Any other costs NOT mentioned under “Includes” header
- Check in 1400 hrs. and check out 1200hrs
- Rooms are subject to available at the time of booking.
- Early check-ins or late check-outs will be subject to availability and charged as per hotel policy.
- The rates are valid for the dates of travel and hotels as indicated.
- In case of any change in the dates of travel, amendment or rerouting of itinerary, change in hotels/room types, the costs will vary accordingly.
No Details Found