- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Optional Tours
No gallery images found.
No details found.
No details found.
- 1 night accommodation in Amman.
- 2 nights accommodation in Nazreth/Tiberias.
- 3 nights accommodation in Bethlehem.
- 1 night accommodation in Taba.
- 2 nights accommodation in Cairo.
- Tips, Porterage to Guide & Driver.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All entrance fees included in Israel, Egypt & Amman.
- Luxury a/c coach with English speaking govt. licensed guide.
- Israel, Egypt & Jordan Visa.
- Israel, Egypt & Jordan Border taxes.
- Service of an Experienced Tour Manager.
- 4 /5 star hotel accommodation.
- Expenses of personal nature like telephone, tips, laundry, alcohol, wines, mineral water, room service etc. are extra.
- The cost of passport
- Additional meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Food & drinks not forming part of groups menus
- Fluctuation in exchange rate that may come into force prior to the operation of the tour
- Additional sightseeing or anything not specifically mentioned in the above inclusion column
- Any unforeseen hike by our suppliers/Airline will be charge due to foreseen situation like any kind of delay, Cancellation & technical errors of the flights and unexpected events such as natural calamities, political & social issue visa free, airline tax and any government surcharges in India or Abroad etc.
Terms & Conditions:
For touring purposes, our company uses Hotels & various transportation means, such as airplanes, boats or buses. In order to be responsible to their passengers, those companies have their own rules & regulations to
address the safety issues of the passengers and their luggage. In the cases of unexpected injury or death, loss of or damage to luggage or personnel belonging, etc., the safety rules & regulations of those companies should serve as the basis for resolving the problems and it has nothing to do with our company. Issues regarding hotel accommodations, meals & touring schedules, etc., will be dealt with according to the touring regulations of our company. The information given in the Itinerary will be followed as far as possible. It may warrant changes to
hotels, touring schedules or even cancellation of a particular program under exceptional conditions such as, problems with Visa, disastrous weather, strikes, loss of travel documents, or under the circumstances that the schedule flight is cancelled or delayed, tour bus break down; Under those extra ordinary circumstances our company has full power to handle the situation in accordance to the circumstances. Under those situations according to the stipulated rules of our company, members of the pilgrim group should not oppose our reactions by finding excuses of demanding compensations. Individuals who join the pilgrim group must abide by the laws & regulations of the countries they visit. If a pilgrim is denied entry at the border/airport due to personnel reasons, it has
nothing to do with our company and there is no refund for the remaining journey. If additional cost is incurred as a result of such an event, it is the responsibility of the individual(s) concerned and has nothing to do with our company. Any unfortunate misunderstanding will be settled under The Mumbai Court Jurisdiction.
No Details Found