Welcome to Kashmir Kashmir is the northernmost geographical region of the Indian subcontinent. Until the mid-19th century, the term “Kashmir” denoted only the…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Optional Tours
Welcome to Kashmir
Kashmir is the northernmost geographical region of the Indian subcontinent. Until the mid-19th century, the term “Kashmir” denoted only the Kashmir Valley between the Great Himalayas and the Pir Panjal Range. Today, it denotes a larger area that includes the Indian-administered territory of Jammu and Kashmir (which includes the region of Jammu, Kashmir Valley, Ladakh and Siachen), the Pakistani-administered territories of Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan, and Chinese-administered territories of Aksai Chin and the Trans-Karakoram Tract.
|Regional Language||Kashmiri, Dogri, Hindi, Punjabi, Ladakhi|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
DAY 1: ARRIVE SRINAGAR
On arrival at Srinagar Airport you will meet to our representative and transfer you to hotel for check in and overnight stay.
DAY 2: SRINAGAR
After breakfast leave for Mughal Gardens Nishat, Shalimar & Shankaracharya. In the veining proceed for boat ride “Shikara” around Dal Lake. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 3: SRINAGAR – SONMARG - SRINAGAR
Today after breakfast leave form Srinagar and drive to Sonmarg, full day excursion to Sonmarg. Sonmarg is known as “Gateway of Ladakh”, in the evening return to Srinagar and join hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 4: SRINAGAR – GULMARG – SRINAGAR
After breakfast leave from Srinagar and drive to Gulmarg. You can enjoy a pony ride and also enjoy a Gondola ride (cable car) to Khilanmarg. Evening is free to explore the charm & beauty of Avanti Raja’s ruined palace, in the evening return to Srinagar for overnight stay at Houseboat.
DAY 5: SRINAGAR – PAHALGAM - SRINAGAR
After breakfast leave from Srinagar and drive Pahalgam (Value of Kashmir). On the way visit saffron fields and Enroute c. Pahalgam is the most famous place for film industry. In the evening return to Srinagar for overnight stay at Houseboat.
DAY 6: SRINAGAR DEPARTURE
After breakfast drive to Srinagar Airport for onward Journey.
End of tour
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Guide service where ever mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel by A/C Coach as per the tour itinerary
- Toll and parking charges
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees for sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Government service tax calculated at present 5%
- Flight ticket charges
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips, Liquor et
- All other meals which is not mentioned in the above Itinerary.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like. Landslides, road blocks et (to be borne by the client directly)
- Travel insurance
- Any other costs not mentioned under “includes” header.
No Details Found