The 4-day trip will give you an unforgettable experience with interesting tourist sites in the central area of Vietnam. This trip route encompasses…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Optional Tours
- Send Enquiry
The 4-day trip will give you an unforgettable experience with interesting tourist sites in the central area of Vietnam. This trip route encompasses no less than two UNESCO-designated World Heritage Sites and unforgettable wonderful destinations: the blooming Danang city, recognized in 2016 by Smart Travel Asia as the most attractive festival destination of Asia and the world’s top 10 destinations of relaxation.
- Discover 02 UNESCO-designated World Heritage Sites; enjoy great pleasure in the blooming Danang city;
- Explore the sixteenth century silk route trading port of Hoi An
- Experience the amazing BANA HILL – one of must see place a Mountain top resort complex like a Medieval castle and lots more
- Great chance to experience Asia’s one of the longest cable car in Bana Hill
- Amazing Golden Bridge in Bana Hill
|Region||South Central Cost|
|Time zone||UTC+07:00 (ICT)|
|ISO 3166 code||VN-DN|
DAY 1 : ARRIVAL DANANG - HOI AN TOUR
Warmly welcome at Da Nang airport after the immigration and baggage collection you will be transferred to the hotel. Hotel check in @ 1400 hrs only.
In the Evening explore the Hoi An ancient town take a walking tour of Hoi An - visiting Fujian Assembly Hall, Tan Ky old house, Japanese Bridge, Sa Huynh Culture Museum. Continue exploring Hoi An silk village, seeing how silkworms are taken care of and how their cocoons are transformed into beautiful and elaborate handicrafts.
After the tour transfer back to hotel.
Overnight in Danang.
DAY 2 : CAM THANH - MARBLE MOUTAIN
Morning Breakfast at Hotel, Later proceed to visit Camthanh village, a fishing village at Cam Thanh water coconut village Tour where you will enjoy experiences from learning traditional fishing techniques and how to row unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boat, fishing and catch the crabs, coconut mussel while exploring the tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways of a past war.
Later Visit Marble Mountains - One of Vietnam's most popular attractions where you can discover a complicated system of caves and tunnels, special Buddhist sanctuaries and many legendaries concerned. The Marble Mountains (Ngu Hanh Son) consist of five craggy marble outcrops topped with pagodas. Each mountain is named for the natural element it’s said to represent: Thuy Son (Water), Moc Son (Wood), Hoa Son (Fire), Kim Son (Metal or Gold) and Tho Son (Earth). After the tour transfer back to hotel. Overnight at Danang.
DAY 3 : DANANG - BA NA HILLS
After breakfast, proceed for Ba Na Hills. Ba Na hills which is known as the “Summer Heaven” of the Central, is one of the tourist center - famous resort - highest level in Indochina colonial times.
Have a chance to ride on a modern system of cable cars which helps you get a bird's-eye view, very miraculous and attractive while enjoying a feeling of flying in the blue sky amidst the clouds and wind. You will visit some old French villas en route, as well as the suspension bridge, the Nui Chua with Mountain Peak (at the height 1,487m).
Visit Golden Bridge at Ba Na Hill. The bridge is located at a height of 1,400M, between a sea of clouds. Standing here watching the scene that has taken photos, the more and more, It looks breathtaking with the view and those giant stone hands.
In the afternoon, leisure time for joining games in Fantasy Park – the third biggest indoor games zone in
Vietnam, free and easy with series of interesting games.
You can visit Vong Nguyet hills where the wine cellar, Linh Ung Pagoda, Sakyamuni Buddha' monument
After the Tour transfer back to Da Nang. Free time for shopping at local specialty supermarket.
Overnight in Danang.
DAY 4 : DA NANG - DEPARTURE
Morning Breakfast at hotel. Check out the hotel @ 1200 hrs. Transfer to airport to board your flight back home.
**End of Tour**
- 03 Night’s Accommodation using a 3* hotel on Double / Twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast except day 01
- Visit Hoi an – Ancient town
- Visit Cam Thanh and Marble Mountain
- Visit Bana Hills
- All Entrance fees as per the itinerary
- All tours and transfers on private basis with English speaking guide
- Visa Approval Letter
- GST 5%
- Visa on arrival fees – USD 25 Per pax payable directly on arrival at Danang Airport
- Insurance: All types
- Items of personal nature like Laundry, Mini Bar, Porterage, Mineral Water, excess baggage, itinerary changes etc.
- Lunch & Dinner
- Tipping / Gratitude for Driver & Guide – USD 3 each per person per day.
- Any items not mentioned in Includes.
- Early check in and late check out is subject to availability.
- Hard drinks.
- Charges in hotels for additional services & penalties.
No Details Found