PACKAGE HIGHLIGHTS: Trip to Corbyn’s Cove and Light & Sound show in Port Blair Radha Nagar and Elephant beaches, Havelock Session of Snorkeling…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Optional Tours
- Trip to Corbyn’s Cove and Light & Sound show in Port Blair
- Radha Nagar and Elephant beaches, Havelock
- Session of Snorkeling
- Scuba Diving (Optional)
- Airport assistance and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Port Blair
DAY 01: Arrival at Port Blair
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and transfer to hotel. After rest visit the famous Corbyn’s Cove Beach and Cellular Jail and then proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at respective Hotel at Port Blair.
DAY 02: Port Blair – Havelock (54 Km/approx. 2 hours)
Departure by Private/ Govt ferry from Port Blair – Havelock. The ferry takes 1.5-2.5 Hrs. to reach Havelock. Guest have to collect luggage and walk to the exit gate where our person will be waiting outside the jetty gate with the guest name on the placard. Proceed to selected hotel and in the evening at around 1500- 1530 hrs. Proceed to Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine and unwind. Overnight stay at the resort in Havelock Island.
DAY 03: Excursion to Elephant Beach / Light House
Embark on the most memorable excursion by boat where guest can indulge in water sports like Snorkeling, Jet Kayak, Sea Walk - Subject to weather (ALL ACTIVITIES ON EXTRA PAYMENT), just 25 - 40 min by Boat. This beach offers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for water sports. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life.
DAY 04: Havelock – Port Blair (54 Km/approx. 2 hours)
Check out from hotel and proceed to visit to Kalapathar Beach and then be dropped to Something Different – The Only Beach Side Café at Havelock where you can unwind or relax on the beach and then have lunch on direct payment (Restaurant serves: Indian/ Chinese/ Continental/ Pizzas – Rated as No. 1 Restaurant in Trip Advisor) Return from Something Different to Jetty to board return Private/ Govt ferry from Havelock Island to Port Blair in the evening. Evening at Leisure. Overnight stay at respective Hotel at Port Blair.
DAY 05: Departure from Port Blair
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Port Blair airport for return flight back home.
**End of Tour**
- 4 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent.
- Transfers and Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
- One session of Snorkeling in Havelock subject to weather conditions
- Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail
- Ferry tickets from Port Blair to Havelock (round trip)
- Driver allowance, airport assistance, toll, interstate taxes, Govt. Service Tax.
- Supplement cost may apply when booking for long weekends / holiday period.
- Guide charges
- Scuba diving, Sea walking and other Water sports activities
- Air tickets and airport taxes.
- Glass Bottom Boat ride per person cost is INR.525
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.
No Details Found