Hong Kong is an autonomous territory and former British colony in southeastern China. Its vibrant, densely populated urban centre is a major port…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Optional Tours
Hong Kong is an autonomous territory and former British colony in southeastern China. Its vibrant, densely populated urban centre is a major port and global financial hub with a skyscraper-studded skyline. Central features architectural landmarks like I.M. Pei’s Bank of China Tower. Hong Kong is also a major shopping destination, famed for bespoke tailors and Temple Street Night Market. Hong Kong is also known for its lively food scene, ranging from Cantonese dim sum to lavish afternoon tea.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL
On your arrival at Hong Kong International airport. Meet our representative and transfer to hotel for check in. Rest of the time is free for leisure and overnight stay.
DAY 2: CITY TOUR
Morning after breakfast, proceed for City Tour including Golden Bauhinia Square, Victoria Peak, Aberdeen Fishing Village and Jewellery Factory.
Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 3: DISNEYLAND
Morning after breakfast at hotel, proceed for Full day Disneyland Tour. It’s a wondrous world of exciting and enchanting lands. Located on scenic Lantau Island, Disneyland offers magical experiences ranging from Broadway style shows, hilarious 3D movies and music adventure to signature Disney attractions, snapshots with your favourite Disney friends, spectacular fireworks and parades for the entire family. Enjoy a magical journey through five themed lands at Hong Kong Disneyland. Later transfer back to hotel.
DAY 4: DEPARTURE
Morning after breakfast, Check-out from the hotel and transfer to the airport to board your flight back home.
***END OF TOUR***
- 3 Nights’ Accommodation with breakfast at Hong Kong
- Hong Kong City Tour – Visit the Golden Bauhinia Square, Victoria Peak, Aberdeen Fishing Village and Jewellery Factory.
- Disneyland Tour (with Entrance Tickets)
- Airport transfers on Private basis
- All tours and travels on Seat in Coach basis
- Government Service Tax (5% GST)
- Items of personal nature like Laundry, Mini Bar, Porterage, Mineral Water, excess baggage, itinerary changes etc.
- Any Lunch / Dinner than mentioned
- Tipping / Gratitude for Driver & Guide
- Any items not mentioned in cost Include
- Any changes in the statutory taxes or rates after booking.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly).
- Any other costs NOT mentioned under “Includes” header