Hong Kong is an autonomous territory and former British colony in southeastern China. Its vibrant, densely populated urban centre is a major port…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Optional Tours
- Send Enquiry
Hong Kong is an autonomous territory and former British colony in southeastern China. Its vibrant, densely populated urban centre is a major port and global financial hub with a skyscraper-studded skyline. Central features architectural landmarks like I.M. Pei’s Bank of China Tower. Hong Kong is also a major shopping destination, famed for bespoke tailors and Temple Street Night Market. Hong Kong is also known for its lively food scene, ranging from Cantonese dim sum to lavish afternoon tea.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL
On your arrival at Hong Kong International airport. Meet our representative and transfer to hotel for check in and relax.
Later proceed for Hong Kong city tour. You can visit the Golden Bauhina Square, Aberdeen Fishing Village, Victoria Peak and Factory.
Overnight stay at Hong Kong.
DAY 2: DISNEYLAND
Morning after breakfast, proceed to visit Disneyland tour.
Step into seven lands in the Park, filled with your favorite Disney stories and characters, bringing the total number of attractions and entertainment offerings to over 100! Check out all-new experiences like the extraordinary "We Love Mickey!" Projection Show, a surprise celebration that transforms the buildings along Main Street, U.S.A. into a canvas of vibrant, colorful visuals that pay tribute to Mickey's major Milestones.
Later transfer back to hotel.
Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 3: HONG KONG
Morning breakfast at the hotel and proceed to Ocean Park Tour.
A cross between the ultimate theme park and a zoo, Ocean Park in Hong Kong is a staple in every first-time visit to the city. With Ocean Park Hong Kong tickets, you can get up close and personal with marine life in one of the largest aquariums in the world, Atoll Reef, and hop on the plethora of hair-raising rides - including one called the Hair-Raiser! - for a thrill-filled afternoon.
Later transfer back to hotel.
DAY 4: DEPARTURE
Morning after breakfast, Check-out from the hotel and transfer to the airport to board your flight back home.
***END OF TOUR***
- 3 Nights’ Accommodation with breakfast at Hong Kong
- Hong Kong City tour
- Disneyland tour with entrance ticket
- Ocean Park tour with entrance ticket
- All tours and transfers on Private basis
- Items of personal nature like Laundry, Mini Bar, Porterage, Mineral Water, excess baggage, itinerary changes etc.
- Government Service Tax (5% GST)
- Visa charges
- Any Lunch / Dinner than mentioned
- Tipping / Gratitude for Driver & Guide
- Any items not mentioned in cost Include
- Any changes in the statutory taxes or rates after booking.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly).
- Any other costs NOT mentioned under “Includes” header