Welcome to Singapore Singapore Singapore lies one degree (137 kilometres or 85 miles) north of the equator, at the southern tip of the…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Optional Tours
- Send Enquiry
Welcome to Singapore
Singapore lies one degree (137 kilometres or 85 miles) north of the equator, at the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula, with Indonesia’s Riau Islands to the south and Peninsular Malaysia to the north. Singapore’s territory consists of one main island along with 62 other islets. Since independence, extensive land reclamation has increased its total size by 23% (130 square kilometres or 50 square miles).
|Official language||English, Malay, Mandarin, Tamil|
|Currency||Singapore dollar (SGD)|
|Time zone||SST (UTC+8)|
|Drives on the||left|
|ISO 3166 code||SG|
02 NIGHTS SINGAPORE & 2 NIGHTS GENTING DREAM CRUISE
Assemble at Cochin international airport and meet our airport representative who will assist you to check-in. after formalities board to aircraft fly to Singapore.
DAY 01: SINGAPORE ARRIVAL
Arrive Singapore International Airport
After immigration and fresh-up meet our representative at arrival hall
Singapore city tour. It provides breathtaking, panoramic views of Singapore and beyond.
After tour drop at hotel, check-in and rest at hotel
Night Safari the world's first wildlife park built for visits
At night, the Night Safari is not like any ordinary zoo illuminated by the night or a modern version of nocturnal houses found in many zoos around the globe. Nestled in 40 hectares of lush secondary forest, the Night Safari offers guests the unique experience of exploring wildlife in a tropical jungle at night.
Back to Hotel and Overnight stay.
DAY 02: UNIVERSAL STUDIOS
Breakfast at Hotel
Proceeds to Universal Studios tour, the first and only Universal Studio theme park in Southeast Asia, Universal Studios™ Singapore will feature 24 movies- themed rides and attractions, 8 of which are designed exclusively for Singapore (when fully operational).Universal Studios™ Singapore promises to be a truly unique, world-class movie theme park - designed with careful attention to creating weather-protected experiences that enhance the natural setting of Sentosa Island. Seven Unique themed zones will encircle a picturesque central lagoon. Each zone will feature distinctive architecture, landscaping, and entertainment offerings. There will be one-of-a- kind rides from guests to enjoy, shows that make one laugh, and peaceful gardens to enjoy with family and friends, as well as retail and dining establishments.
Back to hotel and overnight stay.
DAY 03: CRUISE (GENTING DREAM)
Breakfast at Hotel & free for shopping and 12.00 Check-out from hotel
Transfer to Garden by the Bay, Gardens by the Bay is a huge, colorful, futuristic park in the bay area of Singapore. The famous Super tree structures offer an impressive skywalk over the gardens, Over-sized seashell-shaped greenhouses recreate chilly mountain climates and there are hundreds of trees and plants to discover, making this destination great fun for both kids and adults. (Entry tickets included for Cloud Forest & Flower Dome).
Transfer to cruise terminal and Board Genting dream.
(local ship time)
(Local ship time)
|Day 4||Singapore||21:00 (21:00)|
|Day 5||Bintan Island||07:00 (08:00)||21:00 (22:00)||30 SGD Needs to be Paid onboard for ferry transfer (If Bintan Shore Excursion not taken)|
|Day 6||Singapore||10:00 (10:00)|
on day 6, Check-out from cruise and transfer to Airport.
**End of Tour**
- Visa charges
- 02Night accommodation with breakfast
- Night Safari (Admission + Animal Show + Tram Ride)
- City Tour with Flyer w/Guide (Flyer)
- Universal Studios (All Rides except Rock Climbing)
- Gardens By The Bay (Admission + Cloud Forest + Flower Dome)
- All tours and transfer on Exclusive Van or car
Additional gratuities: If paid on board – SGD 21.00 per pax per night (For Suite cabins)
If pre-paid – INR 1,100/- per pax per night (For inside, ocean view and balcony)
CRUISE FARE INCLUSION
- Cruise Accommodation (Cabin)
- Meals at buffet restaurants – Up to 4 meals per person per day
- Usage of specified cruise facilities
- Participation in our specified cruise activities
- General entertainment onboard (evening entertainment where live performances take place)
- Access to entertainment venues, sports and recreational areas, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, gymnasium,etc.
ACTIVITIES ON BOARD DREAM CRUISES:
- 35 Restaurant and Bars Concepts on Board
- Specialty fine dining restaurants Like Umi Uma, Bistro, Hot Pot, Silk Road etc, .
- Bar City which includes JW house, Penfolds wine Vault, Red Lion Pub, Bubbles, Humidor, andMixt etc.
- Specialty Bars and Lounge Concepts like BAR 360, Lobby Bar, Lobby Café, Breadbox etc.
- Entertainment places like Zodiac theatre, Zouk Inside, Zouk Beach Club, Silk Road & Cabaret, Karaokelounges etc.
- Casino Entertainment
- Dream Boutiques for shopping.
- Sport activities like waterslides park, Sport Plex , Mini-Golf , Rock Climbing wall . Rope Course, Pool decks etc.
- Recreational Activities like Spa, La Salon, Gentlemen’s Barber, Crystal Life Fitness, etc.
- Enrichment activities on board.
- Live production shows, Voyage of lover’s Dream, Rhythm Divine, first-ever ‘China’s Got Talent –
- The Dream Experience’ at sea.
- Items of personal nature like Laundry, Mini Bar, Porterage, Mineral Water, excess baggage, itinerary changes etc.
- Any Lunch / Dinner than mentioned
- Tipping / Gratitude for Driver & Guide
- Any items not mentioned in cost Include
- Any changes in the statutory taxes or rates after booking.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly).
- Any other costs NOT mentioned under “Includes” header
Exclusions on Dream Cruises:
- Liquor, laundry, telephone calls, dining at alternate restaurants, beauty and spa treatment, softdrinks, onboard shopping and medical services , Gratuities to be paid on board.
- Gratuity Applicable
Food and Beverage Inclusive restaurants:
- The Lido – Deck 16 – Indoor/outdoor venue for breakfast, lunch and dinner. – International buffet, Indian buffet
- Dream Dining Upper – Deck 7 – Chinese set menu
- Dream Dining Lower – Deck 7 – Ballroom dining serving Chinese and Asian Cuisine , Live Performances – Western Semi-Buffet, Chinese Set Menu
- Function 8 – Deck 8 – International Buffet
- Check in 1400 hrs. and check out 1200hrs
- Rooms are subject to available at the time of booking.
- Early check-ins or late check-outs will be subject to availability and charged as per hotel policy.
- The rates are valid for the dates of travel and hotels as indicated.
- In case of any change in the dates of travel, amendment or rerouting of itinerary, change in hotels/room types, the costs will vary accordingly.
The rates quoted based on a minimum of 2 pax, in case of difference in the number of pax. The quote would vary. There would be no refund for unutilized services.