Welcome to Ayurvedha and Wellness Ayurveda, the knowledge of life and longevity is perhaps the oldest existing body of knowledge on the healing…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Optional Tours
Welcome to Ayurvedha and Wellness
Ayurveda, the knowledge of life and longevity is perhaps the oldest existing body of knowledge on the healing process. A holistic knowledge system. Ayurveda deals with not just the physical, but also the mental, the emotional, the spiritual and the environmental aspects of wellbeing. It is this multi-dimensional perspective that makes Ayurveda truly unique.
Ayurveda further defines health as happiness and disease as sorrow. It has a two-fold objective – to attain ‘Sukha’ – happiness and more importantly to prolong this state of bliss.
Ayurveda believes that every one of us is unique; there are no standard prescriptions or programs. We respect the individual in you and hence after a consultation with out Ayurveda Physician, a course of treatment is prescribed. This is based on a careful scrutiny of your lifestyle, your medical history, and your needs and in true royal mode, your likes and dislikes as well. The prescribed plan includes treatments that are administered by our trained therapists with the appropriate blend of oils and herbs. This consultation is extremely important for deciding the ideal Ayurveda program for you. For long term benefits, the physician will also offer a lifestyle consultation to befit your health requirements.
LIFESTYLE: (rejuvenates, de stresses and detoxifies)
A relaxation and rejuvenation plan for the body using herbal oils and medicines, which nourishes the body tissues. Treatments provide release of day-to-day stress and calm the mind and relax the body. Also included are massages and treatments that encourage purgation and purify the blood. Due to the intricacy of the program a detoxification diet is recommended for success.
- Inclusive of Trivandrum International Airport Transfers
- Check-in at 14:00 hrs. Check out at 12:00 hrs
- Wellness diet (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Health and life style consultations with a qualified Ayurvedic Doctor and Yoga expert.
- Lifestyle packages include 90 minutes of Ayurvedic treatment per day
- Interaction with a chef and doctor for wellness diet consultation.
- Culinary session with chef on wellness cuisine.
- Minimum length of stay: 07 nights and 08 days
- Yoga and meditation session once every day at specified time and venue.
- On-line free consultation for 3 months after departure.
- In room food and drink amenities as per body constitution.
- Rates are valid from 1st May 2018 to 30th September 2018.
- Person sharing the room and not availing a treatment will be charged a meal supplement of INR 4000 + 28 % tax per night which includes buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Medicines required post therapy will be available on request at additional charges.
- As the Ayurveda system of treatment is strictly personalized, the exact treatment and medicines will be determined after a detailed consultation with the doctor.
- The treatments, which are given along with the packages, may vary according to the body constitution and condition.
- Uniquely prepared herbal oils especially suited for your body constitution will be used for massages.
- Gentlemen will have male masseurs and Ladies will have female masseurs for body massages and other health programs.
- Any air or train fare and airport taxes