4 NIGHT PORT KLANG AND PENANG CRUISE
Ship/Brand: QUANTUM OF THE SEAS, ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL
Sailing Date: Wednesday, April 22, 2020
On arrival at Singapore airport, after immigration formalities head to Changi lounge at terminal 1 without collecting baggage and relax. Breakfast will be served at the lounge. Ensure to tag your luggage with the tags provided by Royal Caribbean as the luggage would be transported directly to the cruise. During your time at the airport enjoy the newly opened attraction the Jewel. In time for your check in you will be transferred to the cruise terminal to board your cruise.
|22-Apr-2020||SINGAPORE – SINGAPORE||17:00:00||EMBARK|
|23-Apr-2020||PORT KLANG – MALAYSIA||07:00:00||18:00:00||TENDERED|
|24-Apr-2020||PENANG – MALAYSIA||08:00:00||19:00:00||DOCKED|
|26-Apr-2020||SINGAPORE – SINGAPORE||07:00:00||DEBARK|
All itineraries are subject to change without notice.
Note: Prices in INR
|Stateroom Category: Balcony Stateroom|
|Stateroom Description: Two twin beds that convert to Royal King, sitting area with sofa, full bathroom and private balcony. Stateroom: 198 sq. ft. Balcony: 55 sq. ft.|
|Total: ₹ 45,300/- per person on twin sharing basis|
|Stateroom Category: Interior Stateroom|
|Stateroom Description: High-definition screen that spans nearly floor to ceiling, providing real-time views of the ocean and destinations. Bedroom area with two twin beds that convert to Royal King, sitting area with sofa, and full bathroom. Stateroom: 166 sq. ft.|
|Total: ₹ 40,900/- per person on twin sharing basis|
CRUISE FARE INCLUDES:
- Baggage transfer to cruise terminal from airport on day of arrival
- Changi Lounge with breakfast
- Airport pick up and transfer to cruise terminal day of arrival
- 4 Nights’ accommodation on reserved or paid cabin
- Complimentary meals included at the following restaurants [ Restaurant names:- Main Dining Rooms, Windjammer Marketplace, Cafe Promenade, Sorrento’s, The Cafe @ Two70, SeaPlex Dog House ]
- Some non-alcoholic beverages including tea, coffee, lemonade and iced-tea [Restaurant:- Cafe Promenade restaurant]
- selected recreation and entertainment as provided onboard
- All guests have unlimited free access to almost all public areas on board the ship.
CRUISE FARE EXCLUDE:
- Shore excursions
- Bar beverages
- Dining in the specialty restaurants
- Laundry, telephone calls, photographs, medical services, casino chips
- Onboard shopping, or other items not specifically stated as included in the cruise cost
- Flight Fare
- Singapore VISA
- Meet and Greet Service at Airport on arrival day
- Return Transfer
- Singapore land arrangements
* All itineraries are subject to change without notice.
* The rate for a single person occupying a stateroom is 200% of the 1st/2nd guest rate + NCCF as mentioned above.
* Multiple Entry Singapore visa are required.
* ASSIST CARD: Starting at just US$ 8 per person per day for the length of your cruise ‘Assist Card’ is a cruise vacation cancellation protection plan. For complete details please visit http://cruiseassist.assist-card.com. Though Assist Card is optional, it is strongly recommended.