SAIL FROM DUBAI WITH ROYAL CARIBBEAN
SHIP: JEWEL OF THE SEAS
7 NIGHT UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Ship/Brand: JEWEL OF THE SEAS, ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL
Sailing Date: Monday, March 02, 2020
|2-Mar-2020||DUBAI – UNITED ARAB EMIRATES||17:00:00||EMBARK|
|3-Mar-2020||SIR BANI YAS – U. ARAB EMIRATES||08:00:00||18:00:00||TENDERED|
|4-Mar-2020||DOHA – QATAR||08:00:00||18:00:00||DOCKED|
|6-Mar-2020||ABU DHABI – UNITED ARAB EMIR.||08:00:00||DOCKED|
|7-Mar-2020||ABU DHABI – UNITED ARAB EMIR.||20:00:00||DOCKED|
|8-Mar-2020||DUBAI – UNITED ARAB EMIRATES||08:00:00||DOCKED|
|9-Mar-2020||DUBAI – UNITED ARAB EMIRATES||DEBARK|
Note: Prices are in USD / INR (ROE: ₹ 74)
|Stateroom Category: Ocean View — Mid Quad, 1N|
|Current Promotion: Late Deal BC (Standard Pricing)|
|Stateroom Description: Two twin beds that convert to Royal King and private bathroom. Sleeps up to 4 guests. Stateroom: 155 sq. ft.|
|Total: INR 26,300/- PER PERSON|
|Stateroom Category: Interior — Mid Quad, 1V|
|Current Promotion: Late Deal BC (Buy One Get Off 60% on 2nd guest)|
|Stateroom Description: Two twin beds that convert to Royal King and private bathroom. Sleeps up to 4 guests. Stateroom: 170 sq. ft.|
|Total: INR 23,000/- PER PERSON|
United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.): Multiple entry U.A.E. visa is required prior boarding the ship in the absence of which guests will be denied boarding.
GULF ITINERARIES For Royal Caribbean International cruise ship – Jewel of the Seas, 7 night Dubai sailings originating and ending in Dubai, U.A.E, the visa requirement is as under:
- Qatar – All Passenger arriving by Sea will get pre-approved e-visa from Ministry of Interior (Subject to submission of their details with Passenger Manifest 48 hrs prior arrival of the vessel). No fees applicable. If their names are not listed in Passenger or Crew manifest, then only they have to pay for on-arrival visa. Else no charges applicable for e-visa. Passenger will present their “Passes/ID” issued by the Cruise vessel for Entry/Exit To/From cruise terminal.
* All itineraries are subject to change without notice.
* Rates & staterooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
* The rates given above are the best promotional rates currently available. Rates will vary by sailing date.
* The rate for a single person occupying a stateroom is 200% of the 1st/2nd guest rate + NCCF as mentioned above.
* Visas as applicable are required.
* ASSIST CARD: Starting at just US$ 8 per person per day for the length of your cruise ‘Assist Card’ is a cruise vacation cancellation protection plan. Though Assist Card is optional, it is strongly recommended.
* Space has not been reserved at this stage.
* A ‘Guarantee Stateroom (GTY)’ means you are guaranteed the stateroom category of choice, however, the stateroom number is allocated at the discretion of the cruise line, any time after full payment and or up to check-in. Please note that your stateroom could be allocated on any deck & may / may not have an obstructed view or be wheelchair accessible. Also, you may not get all the Staterooms together.
CRUISE FARE INCLUDES – Shipboard accommodation as reserved and paid for, ocean transportation per itinerary, all meals, some non-alcoholic beverages available in vending machines (including, tea, coffee, lemonade and iced-tea), 24-hours Room Service*, and recreation and entertainment as provided onboard. All staterooms and suites come complete with private bathroom, vanity area, hairdryer, flat screen TV, radio, Electronic safe for valuables, and phone. All guests have unlimited free access to almost all public areas on board the ship. 2 bottles of water in the stateroom/suite on the first day for Singapore sailings only.
*Room service is available onboard any time of the day or night – simply order from the room service menu located in your stateroom/suite. Royal Caribbean International has a convenience fee @ $7.95 per delivery is intended to minimize onboard food waste. However, the continental breakfast per menu will be free.
CRUISE FARE DOES NOT INCLUDE – Gratuities, Items of a strictly personal nature, such as, shore excursions, bar beverages, dining in the specialty restaurants, laundry, telephone calls, photographs, medical services, casino chips, onboard shopping, or other items not specifically stated as included in the cruise fare.