Welcome to Thailand Thailand, officially the Kingdom of Thailand and formerly known as Siam, is a unitary state at the center of the…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Optional Tours
- Send Enquiry
Welcome to Thailand
Thailand, officially the Kingdom of Thailand and formerly known as Siam, is a unitary state at the center of the Southeast Asian Indochinese peninsula composed of 76 provinces. At 513,120 km2 and over 68 million people, Thailand is the world’s 50th largest country by total area and the 21st-most-populous country. The capital and largest city is Bangkok, a special administrative area. Thailand is bordered to the north by Myanmar and Laos, to the east by Laos and Cambodia, to the south by the Gulf of Thailand and Malaysia, and to the west by the Andaman Sea and the southern extremity of Myanmar. Its maritime boundaries include Vietnam in the Gulf of Thailand to the southeast, and Indonesia and India on the Andaman Sea to the southwest. Although nominally a constitutional monarchy and parliamentary democracy, the most recent coup in 2014 established a de facto military dictatorship.
|Currency||Baht (฿) (THB)|
|Time zone||ICT (UTC+7)|
|Drives on the||left|
|ISO 3166 code||TH|
DAY 01: ARRIVAL – KRABI
On arrival at Krabi airport, you will be met and transferred to hotel. Check in hotel @ 1500 hrs only. Overnight at Krabi.
DAY 02: KRABI FOUR ISLAND TOUR
Proceed for a Four Island Tour of Krabi on Sharing basis. Overnight at Krabi.
DAY 03: KRABI - PHUKET
Morning breakfast. Checkout and proceed to Phuket.
On arrival proceed for a Phuket City Tour. Later check in at hotel. Overnight at Phuket.
DAY 04: PHI PHI ISLAND TOUR
Proceed for a Phi Phi Island Tour on Sharing basis: The twin Phi Phi Islands (Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Ley) are renowned as having some of the best dive sites in Thailand. The day will be spent cruising around these two superb islands, exploring the wonderful caves, and swimming, snorkelling, sunbathing and relaxing on the white sandy beaches. Overnight at Phuket.
DAY 05: DEPARTURE - PHUKET
Morning breakfast. Checkout and transfer to Phuket airport.
End of tour
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Guide service where ever mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel by A/C vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Toll and parking charges
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees for sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Visa charges
- Government service tax calculated at present 5%
- Flight ticket charges
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips, Liquor et
- All other meals which is not mentioned in the above Itinerary.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like. Landslides, road blocks et (to be borne by the client directly)
- Travel insurance
- Any other costs not mentioned under “includes” header.
No Details Found