Discover a faraway island, a tropical paradise in Langkawi. Alluring and idyllic in its natural beauty. Majestic and spectacular in its cultural heritage….
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Optional Tours
Discover a faraway island, a tropical paradise in Langkawi. Alluring and idyllic in its natural beauty. Majestic and spectacular in its cultural heritage. Experience the Isles of Legends – Langkawi.
The best attractions in Langkawi make the most of the natural landscapes, expansive parks, and iconic structures that no first-time visitor should skip on their travel itinerary. As one of Malaysia’s best-known and most popular beach destinations, the massive island is home to historical attractions, great fare, excellent diving opportunities, exciting nightlife and dirt-cheap shopping. Langkawi’s pristine beaches – namely Datai Bay, Pantai Cenang, and Tanjung Rhu – are also rated among the best in the world while vast roads provide easy access to its vibrant beach towns. Due to the size of the island, Langkawi’s best attractions are best explored by rented vehicle. There are a few sights that you definitely need to check out before leaving this island, so check out our comprehensive list of the most popular Langkawi attractions.
DAY 1: KUALA LUMPUR TO LANGKAWI
Arrive Kuala Lumpur Airport and take a connection flight to langkawi. Upon arrival at langkawi international airport you will be met by our Airport representative (holding sign with your Name). and proceeds to half day Langkawi city tour with Underwater World. half day tour that gives you an opportunity to discover the legend and attractions of this paradise island. Includes Kuah Town, Eagle Square, Atma Alam craft centre and visit the world of wildlife with natural rain forest settings and discover one of the largest marine and fresh water aquaria in South East Asia. after noon transfer to hotel and check-in. Evening free for leisure.
Overnight stay at Hotel
DAY 2: LANGKAWI
After breakfast Enjoy Island Hopping Tour the Langkawi Island Hopping Tour takes you on a journey to explore Langkawi’s most illustrious islets. Visit Daya Bunting Island (Pregnant Maiden Lake) & Wet Rice Island. After noon proceeds to the panoramic tour of Langkawi from SkyCab Cable Car. The steepest cable car ride on earth and takes visitors up 708 m above sea level to Langkawi's second highest peak of Mt. Machinchang, where the view of the surrounding islands is simply breath-taking. Enjoy great views of the hillside flora, waterfalls and occasional glimpses of the wildlife and birds. The ride will be an exhilarating experience for everyone. Evening back to hotel
Overnight stay hotel
DAY 3: MANGROVE TOUR
After breakfast Explore the amazing mangrove forest by boat, with an introduction to the limestone forests on the slopes of stunning limestone outcrops of north east Langkawi. Travel by boat with an English speaking naturalist through the twists and turns of the Kilim River through the maze created by aerial roots and thick fleshy leaves of the mangrove trees. Wildlife is abundant, we observe the bizarre land walking fish, vividly colored kingfishers, eagles and often otters and dolphins, Evening free for leisure.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 4: DEPARTURE
After Breakfast check-out from hotel and transfer to Airport and fly back to home.
- Malaysia Visa
- 3 Nights stay at Langkawi
- 3 Breakfast
- Half-day LGK city tour + Underwater World
- Island Hopping tour – SIC
- Half-day Cable Car + Sky Glide to Sky Bridge (4 Hours)
- Mangrove tour – SIC
- Airport Transfer
- All transfers on Private car
- Government service tax (GST)
- Items of personal nature like Laundry, Mini Bar, Porterage, Mineral Water, excess baggage, itinerary changes etc.
- Any Lunch / Dinner than mentioned
- Tipping / Gratitude for Driver & Guide
- Any items not mentioned in cost Include
- Any changes in the statutory taxes or rates after booking.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly).
- Any other costs NOT mentioned under “Includes” header
- Check in 1400 hrs. and check out 1200hrs
- Rooms are subject to available at the time of booking.
- Early check-ins or late check-outs will be subject to availability and charged as per hotel policy.
- The rates are valid for the dates of travel and hotels as indicated.
- In case of any change in the dates of travel, amendment or rerouting of itinerary, change in hotels/room types, the costs will vary accordingly.
The rates quoted based on a minimum of 2pax, in case of difference in the number of pax. The quote would vary. There would be no refund for unutilized services.