Welcome to Ayurvedha and Wellness Ayurveda, the knowledge of life and longevity is perhaps the oldest existing body of knowledge on the healing…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Optional Tours
Welcome to Ayurvedha and Wellness
Ayurveda, the knowledge of life and longevity is perhaps the oldest existing body of knowledge on the healing process. A holistic knowledge system. Ayurveda deals with not just the physical, but also the mental, the emotional, the spiritual and the environmental aspects of wellbeing. It is this multi-dimensional perspective that makes Ayurveda truly unique.
Ayurveda further defines health as happiness and disease as sorrow. It has a two-fold objective – to attain ‘Sukha’ – happiness and more importantly to prolong this state of bliss.
Ayurveda believes that every one of us is unique; there are no standard prescriptions or programs. We respect the individual in you and hence after a consultation with out Ayurveda Physician, a course of treatment is prescribed. This is based on a careful scrutiny of your lifestyle, your medical history, and your needs and in true royal mode, your likes and dislikes as well. The prescribed plan includes treatments that are administered by our trained therapists with the appropriate blend of oils and herbs. This consultation is extremely important for deciding the ideal Ayurveda program for you. For long term benefits, the physician will also offer a lifestyle consultation to befit your health requirements.
Day I – Morning. Abhyangam – One Hour.
This general body massage that uses traditional massage techniques and medicated herbal oils which will rejuvenate and relax the entire body by improving the circulation of vital life fluids and through discharge of waste materials.
Day I – Evening. Steam Bath & Nasyam – 30 Minutes.
This highly effective therapy eliminates toxins by stimulating sweat glands and by improving blood circulation. Nasyam involves introducing herbal medicines into the nasal pathway, which cleanses the sinus and nasal cavity. It also nourishes the sense organs above the neck.
Day II – Morning. Pathrapotalaswedam – One Hour.
Leaves and powders of medicinal herbs are fried in medicated oil, bundled in a muslin cloth and then applied over the body in a rhythmic manner. This massage is very useful in treating arthritis, muscular aches, inflammatory conditions etc.
Day II – Evening. Sirodhara – 30 Minutes.
In this treatment a steady stream of decoctions or lukewarm oil is made to flow over the forehead while giving gentle massage to the head. This is very useful relaxation and rejuvenation therapy for the mind and body, and is very effective in treating insomnia, mental tension related problems, and some skin problems.
Day III – Morning. Njavarakizhy - One Hour.
This treatment involves a massage with medicinal rice called Njavara, cooked with milk and herbs. It is tied into a muslin cloth bag and applied on the body. Helps relieve muscle wasting and weakness of body.
Day III – Evening. Sirodhara – 30 Minutes.
In this treatment a steady stream of decoctions or lukewarm oil is made to flow over the forehead while giving gentle massage to the head. This is a very useful relaxation and rejuvenation therapy for the mind and body, and is very effective in treating insomnia, mental tension related problems, and some skin problems.
END OF TREATMENT
- Traditional welcome drink on arrival.
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner at ‘Ettukettu’ our multi-cuisine restaurant
- Traditional tea/ coffee snacks every evening at our “Thattukada”.
- Six Ayurvedic Treatments per person during the course of 3 days, 2 treatments per person per day. See Annexure I.
- Cultural Program every evening
- One hour sunset cruise every evening.
- Complimentary usage of Health club & indoor games on the house
- Yoga and meditation classes.
- Minimum duration of stay is 3 nights. Extra Nights on prorate basis.
- All Taxes
- Check-out time is 12.00 noon and Check-in time is 3.00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Reservation cancelled more than 30 days prior to check-in full refund. Cancellation made between 30 to 15 days prior to check-in date One Night retention will be charged & less than 15 days prior to check-in date 100% retention will be charged.
- Any Air/train fare and airport taxes
- Transportation charges
- Any other activity which is not mentioned under the Head “Inclusion”.