- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Optional Tours
- Send Enquiry
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TOUR
- Short break at Cheeyappara and Valara Waterfalls
- Munnar Sightseeing includes: Eravikulam National Park, Tata Tea Museum, Mattupetty Dam, Echo point, Rose garden, Kundala Dam
- Periyar wildlife sanctuary
- Exclusive Kerala Traditional houseboat cruise with all meals
- Fort Kochi Heritage Tour
DAY 1: ARRIVAL AT COCHIN TO MUNNAR (135 KM – 3:00 HRS)
Welcome to God’s Own Country – Morning arrive at Cochin International Airport, you would be met by our representative and proceed to Munnar (around 3:00 hrs. drive). Munnar is arguably the ideal starting point for exploring the unfathomable diversity and beauty of Kerala, and it is a hill station - breathtakingly beautiful - a haven of peace and tranquillity - the idyllic tourist destination in God's own country set at an altitude of 6000 ft. En- route you will stop at Cheeyappara and Valara Waterfalls for a short break.
Afternoon proceed to visit the Tata Tea Factory Museum, Mattupetty Dam and Echo Point.
Later check in to resort and relax.
Overnight stay at Munnar
DAY 2: IN MUNNAR
Morning after breakfast proceed for a sightseeing tour of Munnar, starting with the Eravikulam National Park, Kundala dam, Rose Garden, Munnar Town and the town market where you can purchase the spices.
Later we would drop you back at the hotel. Rest of the day free for independent activities.
Overnight stay at Munnar
DAY 3: MUNNAR TO THEKKEDY (135KM – 4:00 HRS)
Morning after breakfast, check out and proceed to Thekkady (around 4:00 hrs. drive).
Thekkady, one of India's major wildlife sanctuaries, picturesque plantations of tea, cardamom, pepper, cloves and cinnamon in the High Ranges and hill towns that hold great opportunities for treks and mountain walks.
On arrival, check into the hotel. Afternoon proceed to visit the Periyar Wildlife sanctuary. Enjoy a boating through the lake in Periyar
Wildlife Sanctuary to see the wildlife in close range. Elephants, wild boar, bison are the main attraction here.
Later transfer back to resort and overnight stay.
Overnight stay at Thekkady
DAY 4: THEKKEDY TO ALLEPPEY (140KM - 4:00 HRS)
After an early breakfast, check out of the hotel in Munnar and proceed to Alleppey known as the ‘Venice of the East’ (around 4 ½ to 5 hrs. drive). Alleppey is well known for backwaters and Kerala Traditional Houseboat.
On reaching Alleppey check in to the Houseboat. Cruise along the backwaters to enjoy the countryside. The personal chef on the houseboat will prepare delicious Kerala style cuisine for you on board.
Overnight stay at the Houseboat.
DAY 5: ALLEPPEY TO COCHIN DEPARTURE ( 101KM -2:30 HRS)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed for the heritage tour to Fort Kochi, you will visit St. Francis Church, walk along the heritage zone to beach, visit Chinese fishing nets, see the fish stalls at Fort Kochi. Dutch palace, Jew Town and Santa Cruz Cathedral Basilica at Mattancherry.
If interested you can do some shopping at Lulu Mall/ Broadway and then proceed to airport for your return flight in the evening from Kochi International Airport.
Cost Per Person when 02 Pax travelling
|INR 17,400||INR 21,600||
Cost Per Person when 04 Pax travelling
|INR 14,700||INR 18,900||
Extra Person in room with bed
|INR 4,150||INR 6,800||
Child Cost without bed below 12 yrs
|INR 2,350||INR 3,500||
Supplement cost for upgrading vehicle to Toyota Innova – INR 3250
Eravikulam National Park Entry Fee – INR 150 + GST (5%) (For Indian Nationality Only)
Boating and Entrance at Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary: INR 650 + GST (5%) (For Indian Nationality Only)
|Abad Copper Castle
[Premium Valley View Room]
|Abad Green Forest
[Aranya – Superior Room]
TOUR COST INCLUDES:
- Meet and assistance on arrival
- Accommodation at the above-mentioned hotel / Similar Category
- Daily breakfast at residing hotel
- One – night stay at exclusive Kerala Traditional Houseboat with all meals
- All transfers, tours and excursions using: Indigo Similar – vehicle will be provided for 1-3, Innova will be provided for 4-5 and traveler will be provided for 6 Pax.
- Toll, Parking and driver Bata
- All currently applicable taxes including Government service tax (5% GST)
TOUR COST EXCLUDES:
- Any meal other than specified above.
- Guide and Entrance charges as per the itinerary.
- Expenses personal in nature like telephone, laundry bills, table drinks, camera fees, Jungle Safaris etc.
- Services not specified above.
- Air Ticket and Visa
- Travel Insurance