HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TOUR Short break at Cheeyappara and Valara Waterfalls Munnar Sightseeing includes: Eravikulam National Park, Tata Tea Museum, Mattupetty Dam, Echo…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Optional Tours
- Send Enquiry
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TOUR
- Short break at Cheeyappara and Valara Waterfalls
- Munnar Sightseeing includes: Eravikulam National Park, Tata Tea Museum, Mattupetty Dam, Echo point, Rose garden, Kundala Dam
- 1 night stay in exclusive Kerala Traditional Houseboat with all meals
DAY 1: ARRIVAL AT COCHIN TO MUNNAR (135 KM – 3:00 HRS)
Welcome to God’s Own Country – On your arrival at Cochin International Airport, you would be met by our representative and proceed to Munnar (around 3:00 hrs. drive). Munnar is arguably the ideal starting point for exploring the unfathomable diversity and beauty of Kerala, and it is a hill station - breathtakingly beautiful - a haven of peace and tranquillity - the idyllic tourist destination in God's own country set at an altitude of 6000 ft. En- route you will stop at Cheeyappara and Valara Waterfalls for a short break.
Afternoon proceed to visit the Mattupetty Dam and Echo Point and Rose Garden.
Later check in to resort and relax.
Overnight stay at Munnar
DAY 2: IN MUNNAR
Morning after breakfast proceed for a sightseeing tour of Munnar, starting with the Eravikulam National Park, Tata Tea Factory Museum, Kundala dam, , Munnar Town and the town market where you can purchase the spices.
Later we would drop you back at the hotel.
Overnight stay at Munnar
DAY 3: MUNNAR TO ALLEPPEY (180KM - 4:30 HRS)
After an early breakfast, check out of the hotel in Munnar and proceed to Alleppey known as the ‘Venice of the East’ (around 4:30 hrs. drive). Alleppey is well known for backwaters and Kerala Traditional Houseboat.
On reaching Alleppey check in to the Houseboat. Cruise along the backwaters to enjoy the countryside. The personal chef on the houseboat will prepare delicious Kerala style cuisine for you on board.
Overnight stay at the Houseboat.
DAY 4: DEPARTURE AT COCHIN AIRPORT
Morning after breakfast, disembark from the houseboat and proceed for the heritage tour to Fort Kochi, you will visit St. Francis Church, walk along the heritage zone to beach, visit Chinese fishing nets, see the fish stalls at Fort Kochi. Dutch palace, Jew Town and Santa Cruz Cathedral Basilica at Mattancherry.
If interested, you can do some shopping at Lulu Mall/ Broadway and then proceed to airport for your return flight in the evening from Kochi International Airport.
**END OF TOUR**
TOUR COST INCLUDES:
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotel/ Similar category hotel
- Daily breakfast at residing hotel
- Flower bed arrangements and a special cake at hotel in Munnar
- 1 Night stay at Exclusive Kerala Traditional Houseboat with all meals.
- All transfers, tours and excursions using AC Sedan car as per itinerary
- Toll, Parking and driver Bata
- All currently applicable taxes including Government service tax (5% GST)
TOUR COST EXCLUDES:
- Any meal other than specified above.
- Guide and Entrance charges as per the itinerary.
- Expenses personal in nature like telephone, laundry bills, table drinks, camera fees, Jungle Safaris etc.
- Services not specified above.
- Air Ticket and Visa
- Travel Insurance
No Details Found