PACKAGE HIGHLIGHTS: In Pahalgam, visit Aru valley, Betaab Valleyand chandanwari (start point of Amarnath-yatra) Mughal Gardens & Shikara Ride in Srinagar Gondola Ride…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Optional Tours
- In Pahalgam, visit Aru valley, Betaab Valleyand chandanwari (start point of Amarnath-yatra)
- Mughal Gardens & Shikara Ride in Srinagar
- Gondola Ride in Gulmarg
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Srinagar
Day 01: Arrival in Srinagar & Drive to Pahalgam (90 kms / approx. 3.5 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival in Srinagar and drive to Pahalgam. Upon arrival, check-in to your hotel. Rest of the day leisure at the hotel. Overnight stay in Pahalgam.
Day 02: Sightseeing of Pahalgam
After breakfast, proceed to Pahalgam visit. Enjoy panoramic views of Pahalgam town and Lidder Valley. Start with Aru Valley which is a small village, 15 km upstream the Lidder River, The route is picturesque with ample campsites. This village is the starting point for treks to the Kolahoi glacier. Later, visit Chandanwari, 16 Km which is the starting point of sacred Amarnath Yatra. Chandanwari is famous for snow sledging on a snow bridge, enroute you can visit Hajan, an idyllic picnic spot and Betaab valley. Evening return back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 03 Pahalgam - Srinagar
After breakfast, drive back to Srinagar and proceed to your houseboat. Enjoy visit to Mughal Gardens - Nishat (The Garden of Pleasure) and Shalimar (Abode of All). Drive along the Lake side on Boulevard. On your way back, visit a local Handicrafts Emporium for hand-knotted silk carpets and shawls as well as ornaments. In evening, enjoy a Shikara-ride on Dal Lake. Kashmiri boats called Shikara, are used to explore the intricate maze of waterways on this lake. Experience the panoramic view of the mountains surrounding Srinagar from this lake. Dinner & overnight stay in houseboat.
Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
Day 04: Srinagar - Gulmarg (58 kms / approx. 3 hours)
After breakfast, proceed to Gulmarg - ‘Meadow of Flowers’ situated at an altitude of 2730 meters, with lush green meadows of flowers with a backdrop of the snow-capped mountains. Enjoy local sightseeing of Gulmarg and Gondola-ride (cable car). Check-in to your hotel. Rest of the day leisure at the hotel. Overnight stay in Gulmarg.
Day 05: Departure from Srinagar
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Srinagar airport for return flight back home.
- 3 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- 1 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above houseboat or equivalent
- Assistance at the airport
- 1 session of Shikara-ride
- Gandola ride (up to Phase 1) in Gulmarg
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Entrance fees to monuments and Gardens
- Guide service as per the itinerary
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
No Details Found