Welcome to Malaysia Malaysia Malay pronunciation is a federal constitutional monarchy in Southeast Asia. It consists of thirteen states and three federal territories, separated by the South China Sea into two…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Optional Tours
- Send Enquiry
Welcome to Malaysia
Malaysia Malay pronunciation is a federal constitutional monarchy in Southeast Asia. It consists of thirteen states and three federal territories, separated by the South China Sea into two similarly sized regions, Peninsular Malaysia and Malaysian Borneo. Peninsular Malaysia borders Thailand in the north and Singapore in the south, Vietnam in the northeast, and Indonesia in the west; Malaysian Borneo borders Brunei and Indonesia. Kuala Lumpur is the nation’s capital and largest city. With a population of over 30 million, Malaysia is the world’s 44th most populous country. The southernmost point of continental Eurasia, Tanjung Piai, is in Malaysia. In the tropics, Malaysia is one of 17 megadiverse countries, with large numbers of endemic species.
|largest city||Kuala Lumpur|
|Currency||Ringgit (RM) (MYR)|
|Time zone||MST (UTC+8)|
|• Summer (DST)||(UTC+8)|
|Drives on the||left|
|ISO 3166 code||MY|
DAY 1: ARRIVAL
On arrive at Kuala Lumpur Airport after immigration and fresh-up meet your driver and transfer to Genting Highlands. Enjoy the cable car ride to Genting and check-in to Hotel. Evening explore the Genting Skytropolis Funland and explore the Genting by own.
Overnight stay at Genting.
DAY 2: GENTING HIGHLANDS – KUALA LUMPUR
After breakfast check-out from hotel and transfer to Kuala Lumpur, En-route visit Batu cave. Batu Caves is a limestone hill that has a series of caves and cave temples in Gombak, Selangor, continue to Kuala Lumpur city tour it includes King Palace, National Monument, House of Parliament, National Mosque, Old Railway Station, Independence Square and entry to KL Tower observatory. Later Check-in to Hotel and take rest.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 03: SUNWAY LAGOON THEME PARK TOUR
After breakfast proceeds to Sunway lagoon theme park tour. It’s the one-stop place for fun, whether you are aged 8 or 80! With over 90 attractions spread across 88 acres, Sunway Lagoon provides the ultimate theme park experience in 6 adventure zones — Water Park, Amusement Park, Wildlife Park, Extreme Park, Scream Park & Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon– Asia’s 1st Nickelodeon Themed Land. Evening back to Hotel and do your shopping by own.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 04: DEPARTURE
Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to airport for your return flight.
**END OF TOUR**
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Breakfast
- Travel by A/C vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Toll and parking charges
- Genting Skytropolis Funland and cable car ride
- Kuala Lumpur city tour (King Palace, National Monument, House of Parliament, National Mosque, Old Railway Station, Independence Square )
- Batu cave Visit (En-route Kuala Lumpur)
- KL Tower observatory entry
- Sunway lagoon theme park tour
- Entrance fees for sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Flight ticket charges
- Visa charges
- Government service tax calculated at present 5%
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips, Liquor et
- All other meals which is not mentioned in the above Itinerary.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like. Landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the client directly)
- Travel insurance
- Any other costs not mentioned under “includes” header.