Welcome to Singapore Singapore Singapore lies one degree (137 kilometres or 85 miles) north of the equator, at the southern tip of the…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Optional Tours
Welcome to Singapore
Singapore lies one degree (137 kilometres or 85 miles) north of the equator, at the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula, with Indonesia’s Riau Islands to the south and Peninsular Malaysia to the north. Singapore’s territory consists of one main island along with 62 other islets. Since independence, extensive land reclamation has increased its total size by 23% (130 square kilometres or 50 square miles).
|Official language||English, Malay, Mandarin, Tamil|
|Currency||Singapore dollar (SGD)|
|Time zone||SST (UTC+8)|
|Drives on the||left|
|ISO 3166 code||SG|
DAY 01: SINGAPORE ARRIVAL
On arrival at the Airport you will be met and assisted by our local driver and transfer to hotel, En-route Singapore city tour with flyer. Afternoon Check-in to the hotel and evening free for leisure and overnight stay.
DAY 02: JURONG BIRD PARK & SENTOSA SUNSET TOUR
Breakfast at the hotel, proceed to visit Jurong Bird park. Jurong Bird Park is a 20.2 hectare open-concept park. It is the largest in the Asia Pacific and the best in the world. Its collection of more than 9,000 birds from 600 species is among the largest in the world. The Park specializes in birds from South Asia. The Park has four aviaries, among which the world is’ largest walk- in aviary with the tallest man-made waterfall for visitors to enjoy a close- up view of free-flying birds from Africa and South American Birds, staged at the Pool Amphitheatre and Fuji Hawk. Afternoon, you will transfer to Sentosa Sunset tour with cable car, sea aquarium and wings of time, Madame Tussauds, Mount Faber Line, IOS Live, Boat Ride, Marvel 4D Show etc. Later transfer to hotel and rest of the day in leisure. Later transfer to cruise terminal and Board Genting dream.
Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 03: UNIVERSAL STUDIO
After breakfast at the hotel, proceeds to Universal Studios tour, the first and only Universal Studio theme park in Southeast Asia, Universal Studios Singapore will feature 24 movies- themed rides and attractions, 8 of which are designed exclusively for Singapore.
Universal Studios Singapore promises to be a truly unique, world-class movie theme park - designed with careful attention to creating weather- protected experiences that enhance the natural setting of Sentosa Island. Seven Unique themed zones will encircle a picturesque central lagoon. Each zone will feature distinctive architecture, landscaping, and entertainment offerings. There will be one-of-a-kind rides from guests to enjoy, shows that make one laugh and peaceful gardens to enjoy with family and friends, as well as retail and dining establishments. Evening back to hotel.
Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 04: DEPARTURE
Morning after breakfast, check-out from the hotel and transfer to the airport to board your flight back home.
***END OF TOUR***
- 3 Nights’ Accommodation with breakfast at Singapore
- Visa charges
- City Tour with Flyer (Flyer)
- Universal Studios (All Rides except Rock Climbing)
- Sentosa Sunset 4 (SEA) (Admission + Cable Car – Mount Faber Line + Wings of Time + S.E.A. Aquarium)
- Madame Tussauds + IOS Live + Boat Ride + Marvel 4D Show (During Sentosa)
- Jurong Bird Park (Admission + Bird Show + Tram Ride)
- All tour and transfers on Private basis
- Government Service Tax (5% GST)
- Items of personal nature like Laundry, Mini Bar, Porterage, Mineral Water, excess baggage, itinerary changes etc.
- Any Lunch / Dinner than mentioned
- Tipping / Gratitude for Driver & Guide
- Any items not mentioned in cost Include
- Any changes in the statutory taxes or rates after booking.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly).
- Any other costs NOT mentioned under “Includes” header